Wednesday 8 May 2013

First Meme - My SL Haiku Meme

Hmm.... every since I started stalking Ms. Strawberry Singh's Haiku Meme, I have been thinking back about my almost-a-year time in Second Life. Of course I couldn't say much since I missed a big part of it for some reason. I've been working and came up with this. Its sucks but it kinda fits the secret motive of why I came back. Please enjoy my first ever meme! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)



Styling
Hair @ Truth Akira - night
Skin @ WoW Skin Adele GG June (Group gift)
Dress, Jacket, Bracelet @ JStyle Black Rock
Tatoo @ <micelets!> vintage mice tatoo (giftie)
Face piercing @ [ni.ju] Amped piercing
Eyes @ Angelica Eyes - MulHolland (Hollywood event)


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most welcome! I'll be doing more blog challenges and so I'll be stalking your blog for more~

      Delete