Thursday 6 June 2013

Into the Sleepless Night

Hello again people~

And so I was wandering around since most of my friends aren't online. I came across a nicely built water sim that looked like a flooding town! I couldn't resist and wanted to try out whether my lappy could handle high graphic.

And... I was not disappointed.

"World Greatest Carnival... pity I didn't make it,"
"I wonder who lived here before,"
"The giant wheel, the hell did that came from?"

Probably I shouldn't underestimate my lappy so much, I found out it was my internet connection that wasn't strong enough. Sleepless Nights is a really pretty water sim with very few building.

"Reminds me of my pastime with grandpa before,"
Styling
Skin - 7 Deadly s[K]ins Designer's Special 
Hair - *X*plosion hair (freebie box)
Earring - EMO - tions
Shirt, cap - SL10B exclusive 
Pants - Tuty's Victorian pants
Sneakers - JStyle Black Sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment