Friday 7 June 2013

Meme : Acrostic Poem


Poem, artistic writing that sometimes combine with rhymes.

Generally, I'm pretty much a person that could at least appreciates artistic poems and such but I would NEVER imagine myself writing one. The acrostic poem meme is fairly a struggle to me. Phew! Please enjoy~

Meme instructions: Write an acrostic poem(s) using your Second Life name or any word describing your Second Life. Remember to leave your link in this meme’s comments so others can come by and read your poem(s) as well!

This is the poem that I wrote about me by Acroctis Poem Generator.


Pardon if it's so crappy and all, I was rushing for this a little.

And this one I got from the Acrostic Poem Generator.

A - for approachable, letting people feel at ease
A - for attentive, taking care of everyone's needs
R - for ravishing, an entracing beauty
Y - for yearning, a drive to succeed
A - for alluring, drawing people in

Why do I feel like both poem kinda clashing each other? Haha!
Until the next post, people~

4 comments:

  1. It wasn't crappy at all, it was wonderful! So glad you participated. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very much thanks that you liked it, Ms Berry! I'll try to make more memes in this month if I could do it~ ^^;

      Delete
  2. Yessy, I'm with Berry! Very cool!

    ANd... if you're around at 2p today... we're takin a group photo!
    http://irez.me/2013/06/06/immersive-interactive-creativity-community-yay/#abc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!
      Pardon that I couldn't join in, 2pm is very late in my time :/

      Delete