Tuesday 18 June 2013

Procrastination Meme


Hello people~
I hope you have visited the SL10B sims, they are so pretty! Too bad, it so laggy for me to take pictures of them... But anyways, I had fun on being a greeter for the event and I never knew that it would so mentally tiring. My fingers are little ached but I felt happy when meeting lots of people! Onward to today's meme~

Meme Instructions: Create a new post, copy paste the following ten questions into your post, delete my answers and input your own about your SLife! Finally, don’t forget to link your post in the comments so I can come read!

1. What is the rez date for your current SL avatar that you use most often? 29th May 2012

2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? When I first logged in, I accidentally tp-ed straight to The Shelter without finishing the tutorial room. Nonetheless, the people there were very friendly and helpful and I spent most of my time there before I had to be away for my college.

3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now? The 1Malaysia sims and my studio

4. Who is your closets friend in Second Life? (only pick one) I could never choose!!! But I would say my twinnie, CaptainNyssa.

5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) This is hard.... [ni.ju] Piercings

6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? ...:::Scrub:::... Piercing Sadness

7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? Black, Red and Whites

8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I like flying, I have a new scripted wings and I just love the speed.

9. What is the craziest thing you've ever done in SL? Hmm... I'm not sure about this... does trying to spam a person by repeatedly pushing him with my friends and IM the hell out of him? I know it's boring!

10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Hmm.... Hana Raeyd

I have been so lazy last week! I just remembered my promise to draw pictures for my friends. I totally forgot about it! And summer holiday is finishing soon. Ugh, I want a time-travelling machine!
But anyways, hope you guys have a wonderful day~

Styling 
Hair @ Truth Miranda - crow 
Skin @ 7 Deadly s[K]ins Designer's Special v2 
Dress @ Sugar Gigi Halloween Dress
Skull @ Free at SL10B Avatar Central
Eye MakeUp @ Sn@tch UnderWorld - Just eyes, Pautina Naughty MakeUp

2 comments:

  1. I'm having so much fun reading all your meme posts now, so glad you decided to do them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it Ms Strawberry! I'm just trying to catch up with all the meme and doing bit by bit.

      Delete