Wednesday 14 August 2013

Happy Eid Mubarak!



I might be a little late but yeah it's never late to wish everyone a happy and merry Eid especially to my Muslim friends. My Eid celebration was short since the college holiday was just a week and I couldn't travel back to my true hometown which the other side of my country because of time and money issues.

But it was still a fun celebration with just me and my parents as we visited some of our neighbors and friends around. It's was a simple Eid this year and it was a small time-off with energy re-charge juice for me. So expect some crazy-ness added in the future posts! ;)

Of course, an Eid wish from my family in RL and SL to everyone! See you guys on the next post!


Styling
Shawl @ { kashie } black & white
Dress @ {B}  Red baju kurung
Hair @ Vanity Hair - Morea (Hair Fair Gift)
Skin @ 7 Deadly s[k]ins - Lotus 
Make-up @ [mock] Mariellis Lip Shine{Firebrick}
Eyes @ VerseEye - Aria - Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment