Monday 26 August 2013

The White Party!



Ever since Editorial Clarity opened The Social Group, we were harassing asking him to host the first party of the Social Group to meet up with other members and mingle with new friends. And at last, on 24th August, he hosted the White Party down at TrueHouse. In a way, I was also celebrating my RL birthday as well! And I tell you we really partied hard!! I crashed like 20 times during the party!

Everyone were absolutely gorgeous in their white attire and of course I couldn't help but to try taking lots of memory pics <3 These are some of the pictures I took during the hard party even though I crash every I take every snapshot. Haha! I'll upload more of the pics in my Facebook page!






If you wish to join The Social Group, just head over to this Facebook link and join it while it's still open until the 27th and then contact Editorial Clarity in-world for the group invite. Lots more events that are expecting soon so come join quick before it closes! :D

Styling
Hair @ Truth - Noemi
Skin @ Mother Goose - YU(IV)
Tops, Skirt @ Magic Burst - Mad Rose Teapot White
Corset, Hat, Gloves @ Rotten Toe - Lollidoom Black
Boots @ orauswalker - Striptease boots 
Eyes @ Chus! - Seer Lens in Ghostly
Teeth @ ILLMATIC - The Perfect Teeth (Vamp'd)
Earring @ Skull and Bow earring
Nails @ Vamp Masquerade Hunt gift
Fishnet leggings @ Envious - BeautyQueen Fishnets
Plushie @ Blackeri - Bloody Grey Bunni Huggie (World Goth Fair gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment