Wednesday 9 October 2013

Berry's Autumn Challenge

Hello there! It's been a long while since I last take up Miss Berry's Monday Memes. College is pretty taking so much energy from me. I can't wait to step down from being a part of the Student Council and finally make time for myself.

This time, I'm not alone for this challenge. I dragged my sissy up and we went into dressing up mode. Actually I'll confess to you guys. I literally almost lost my ability to dress up as a normal person and had my sis's help for it! Please enjoy the YinYang Sisters post this time! <3

Meme Instructions: Take an autumn inspired picture and/or answer the following questions about autumn. Don’t forget to leave your links in the comments of this post and if you take an autumn picture, please add it to the Blog Memes flickr group. Thank you! <3



1. Is autumn your favorite season? Why or why not?
  Aarya: I live in equatorial Asian country so we don't have the similar 4 seasons as the Norths. But I always loved the colors of the autumn where the leaves changes and fall like snowflake.
  Ruby: I love Autumn, it's the only season of the year where everyone get's excited about wearing new fashions, and I just can't wait to go out and buy my first Pea coat.

2. Do you call it Autumn or Fall?
 Aarya: Most of the time I call it Autumn.
 Ruby: I call it Fall.

3. What kind of weather does your area get during this season?
Aarya: During this time, the change of wind between North and South creates a raining season in my 
country so it's constantly wet and cool. And sometimes it gets pretty cold at night.
 Ruby:Where I live it's pretty warm during the day, but during the evening, it starts to get cold, really fast.

4. Which color do you always associate with autumn?
 Aarya: Brown, Orange and pale Green
 Ruby: Orange, Yellow and Brown

5. Which Autumn themed sim is your favorite at the moment?
 Aarya & Ruby: The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse



I felt bad to dragging my sis until early morning while at my time is just early afternoon but she always said that she didn't mind and always loved to spend time with me. It was the first time that I tried to dress up as a normal person rather than my usual outfits of ex-convict, freak-ish or psycho-maniac when we go shopping. I hope to make more posts with my sis along. Thanks for reading! <3

My Styling (Left)
Hair @ JunWave - Sayuri'd (brown)
HeadBand @ Mes.Sucreries - USA Headband Black (AB 3rd B-day hunt)
Skin @ 7 Deadly s[k]ins - Greed Tone 1
Piercings @ [ni.ju]
Makeup @ 7 Deadly s[k]ins - Greed makeup M04
Eyes @ Dead Apple - Sorrow eyes (GG)
Glasses @ Nerd Glasses (unisex)
Jacket @ LIV-Glam - Winter 2012 Auclair Vintage Jacket
Shirt @ PixyStix - Got Stix? Dress
Jeans @ Greymoon - Clockwork Bootcut Jeans (Dark Wash) 
Nails @ Sen's - Sakura - RED mesh nails
Boots @ Gloomy Thought - Blingy Skull Studded boot (SL Free & Offers gift)

Ruby's Styling (Right)
Hair @ [taketomi] - Kurumi
Skin @ [PF] - caramel
Lips @ [PF] - Harley Lipstick (Orange)
Eyes @ VerseEye - Aria (chestnut)
Dress @ MIMOSA - Leather Dots Dress
Jacket @ .R:R. - The Taylor Tuxedo Blazer
Scarf @ Horizon Scarf
Boots @ blah.BLAH.blah - Cowboy boots (khaki)

2 comments:

  1. Both you and your sis look beautiful. Thank you to both for doing the meme! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! <3 And you're welcome! I will try to do more of the memes as my time allows me to xD

      Delete