Sunday 22 March 2015

PROJECT - Ice Twins


"Life is only a flicker of melted ice"

"Eternity is a glorious word, but eternity is ice"

quotes by Dejan Stonajovic, The Sun Watches the Sun

So I wanted to start this own blog project of mine, featuring twins or better known as clones of myself. I have a thing for twins since I am a twin myself too and merging something I love with something I enjoy would definitely strike creativity juice for me. It's also a way for me to show a lot of items that I wanted to. I hope you dollz will enjoy this blog project! 

On her, left twin
Body Pixels
Skin @ .antielle. - Snow girl [Group gift] *free
Hair @ Truth - Clover B&W
Eyes + cracked tattoo @ .antielle. - Diamond Virgin Pierced Jewels
Chest tattoo @ Pantsu*Hunter - Lace tatoo [store closed]

Styling
Halo @ The Horror! - Reina Del Hielo Halo Frozen
Neck @ =Zenith= - High Elf Lace Collar [Group gift] *free
Dress @ Meli Imako - Bridal Corset with tutu

On her, right twin
Body Pixels
Skin @ Glam Affair - Amberly II Polar Red Ice
Hair @ Tableau Vivant - Hatsuhi hair [past gift]
Left eye @ {S0NG} - Murky Ghost Eyes
Right eye + Cracked tattoo - .antielle. - Diamond Virgin Pierced Jewels
Ear @ MANDALA - Fantasy Elf ears

Styling
Head @ ::OXI:: Ama Crown + Headpiece in Snow
Neck @ .aisling. - Sumiana Collar Ice
Dress @ Meli Imako - Bridal corset with tutu


No comments:

Post a Comment