Friday 17 March 2017

Black Out


Shadows fall over my heart I black out the moon I wait for you to come around You got me dancing in the dark, dancing in the dark I've closed my eyes But I won't sleep tonight Baby, you should come with me I'll take you to the dark side Me and you, you and me Do bad things in the night time Baby, you should come with me And we can kill the lights Hit the lights with a blackout, blackout Hit the lights with a blackout, blackout Black bird, black moon, black sky, black light Black, everything black Black heart, black keys, black diamonds Blackout, black, everything black Black, everything, everything All black, everything, everything All black, everything, everything All black, everything, everything black

Heya dollz, hope you all had a good week so far, while mine has been quite bumpy one. Hard to focus though when you also have like 26848 weddings to attend as well. This picture is obviously inspired by the song that I've been listening to since it was uploaded to my favourite music channel. And of course because of my love for black, I mean duh *laughs*

Highlight of this outfit is these pair of eyes made by Cubic Cherry for the current round of We <3 RP event. These eyes are 25% off during the duration of event. The rest of credits down below and see you in the next post, dollz!

Body Pixels
Hair @ *barberyumyum* - 85
Skin @ CURELESS[+] - Morphine/Freckles/Natural
Eyes @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - {Wonder} eyes/War [We<3RP, ends 31st March] *new
Cuts @ Clemmm - Scratched Blush multiple
Lips @ Clemmm - Tired glitter lips/Charcoal
Body Tattoo + Eye Bruise @ The White Crow - Babygirl

Styling
Outfit @ *COCO* - Hooded Coat Black
Face piercing @ Haus of Darcy - Broken Reflection 
Choker @ REIGN. - Tattoo choker necklace/Spellbound/Black
Necklace @ Blueberry - Energy/Choker/Black/#22
Headphone @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - {Honshu} headphones/Black




No comments:

Post a Comment