Tuesday 19 September 2017

Crush


I feel a little rush 
I think I've got a little crush on you
I hope it's not too much
But boy when I'm with I hear it
My heart is singing
La la la la la la...
La la la la la la...

Crush - Yuna ft Usher

Greeting dollz! I'm back from my 2 weeks-not-so-vacay stay at my hometown and I'm all pumped up to make more pretty pictures. Not to mention, I finally got a mesh head! So happy! I got it for my rl birthday from a good friend of mine and I'm just so grateful for her <333 There are a lot of new techniques that I used for this picture and I hope you dollz like it. Please do tell~

Also shout out to mah gurl YUNA~~ Do check out her song below~

Highlights of picture are the beautiful balloons and flower choker from the Lulu gacha made by Cubic Cherry for this month of Arcade. There are also the pretty RARE baby dress to win! The hijab that I'm wearing is by Luvi, a new designer that I blog for. It comes with a color that can be costumize into literally a thousand colors~ Rest of the credits below and I hope you dollz have a good week!

Body Pixels
Head @ Catwa - Catya v3.0
Skin @ Glam Affair - Milu Good Girl
Eye Makeup + Eyelashes @ [CerberusXing] - Hana Eye makeup set
Lips @ [CerberusXing] - Berry Lipstick set

Styling
Head @ LUVI - Virtual Hijab "Amar" Thousand Color
Top @ The Secret Store - Lola Cropped Sweater / Deer
Neck @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - {Lulu} collar GOLD [Arcade, ends 30th Sept] *new

Prop
Balloons @  .::Cubic Cherry::. - {Lulu} balloon BLACK + SILVER + GOLD [Arcade, ends 30th Sept] *new


No comments:

Post a Comment