Wednesday 18 April 2018

Tempest


"What the mind can conceive, it can achieve" 

I really missed doing sci-fi theme pictures, although in this case, I managed to lose motivation half-way through! Such good blogger I am lol. Perhaps I need to go back I was obsessed with hybrid musics. Anyways, I hope spring have touched where you are coz I've been seeing lots of friend's places are still covered under heavy snow! Bless them. Keep cool/warm where ever you are, dollz~

Highlight of the picture is the new Kuze Collar by [CerberusXing] for Neo Japan event. Available is other colours for the glowy parts. The glove part is new as well made by A&Y for the Black Fair 2018 event. Rest of the credits down below and I'm off for the next picture!


Body Pixels
Hair @ A&Y - Cyber Ghost Hair 
Skin @ Glam Affair - Milu / Bad Girl
Eyes @ CURELESS[+] - Surgical Lighting Eyes
Eyeshadow @ [CerberusXing] - Soul Keeper eyeshadow set / Dark
Face Tattoo @ CURELESS[+] - Insurgent Mechanoid scars *free [lucky chair]
Body Tattoo @ CURELESS[+] - Replicant Joints

Styling
Ears @ Gridwear - Solarity set
Eyes @ Gridwear - L04 "Ako" Visor
Neck @ [CerberusXing] - Kuze Collar / Cyan/Light [Neo Japan, ends 22nd Apr] *new
Top @ [CerberusXing] - Luceat Arachne Bra / Obsidian RARE
Bottom @ [CerberusXing] - Luceat Arachne Shorts / Obsidian RARE
Arms @ A&Y - Electra Cyber Gloves [Black Fair, ends 20th Apr] *new
Legs @ A&Y - Opiliones Cyber Legwarmers

Props
Hovering disk @ Gridwear - L09 "Nanka" Hologram
Giant hovering disk @ Gridwear - L07 "Banar" Aura



No comments:

Post a Comment